- On sale!
Master Trimmer Master Bucker - MB Bucker 200
MB Bucker 200 – suitable for high productions in less space, small and compact design, equipped with air-cooled motor, reverse direction to clear obstructions, detachable stainless steel tray for the output and collection of the flowers, anti-vibration feet for optimal adaptation to the table.
The MB Bucker 200 debudder is designed to separate large quantities of flowers from fresh, recently harvested, bran- ches and from dried raw material. Thanks to the three heads included in your purchase and the speed regulator, you can adapt the machine to process any variety and material condition.
Its compact design and adjustable anti-vibration feet enable it to be easily installed and adapted, without tools, on any work table.
- 3 types of head included in the purchase.
- Powerful 375W / 0,5HP gearmotor.
- Can work with fresh and/or dried flowers.
- Speed control that adapts to the variety of flower and humidity level. Change of direction to prevent possible obstructions.
- Made of stainless steel, without any type of paint.
- Stainless steel bearings and shaft for long life.
- Air-cooled motor.
- Adjustable anti-vibration feet for optimal adaptation on the table. Removable tray for the output and collection of the flowers. Handles for a comfortable hold during transport.
- 65 dB sound level
Easy to maintain
- Quick to disassemble.
- Stainless steel surface and heads for effective cleaning; simply by applying hot water and Master Clean.
- Cleaning of rollers with a sponge and hot water.
- Hibernation mode to keep the rollers in perfect condition for the next harvest.
Quick to install
- The MB Bucker 200 is ready to be placed on any workbench without the need for tools.
- The compact 43 x 48 x 60 cm design enables you to process large quantities in a en un espacio reducido.
- 375 W AIR-COOLED MOTOR
- SPEED REGULATOR AND CONTROL IN/OUT
- ROLLERS WITH STAINLESS STEEL SHAFT
Adapts to any variety
The MB Bucker 200 has 3 heads that are also compatible with the MB Bucker 500 enabling you to adapt to any variety and state of your raw material to be proces- sed, thus achieving an excellent result:
Its use is suitable for processing most branches
Suitable for processing highly branched stems
Designed for processing the dry raw material.
220 V 50 Hz
43 x 48 x 60 cm
50 x 58 x 67 cm
Production Wet / Dry
55 kg/h / 14 kg/h
304 stainless steel
304 stainless steel
Motor power rating
You might also like